Booking conditions Tretopphytter Trysil as
The booking conditions apply to Tretopphytter Trysil AS NO-2420 Trysil, corporate code 920 382 940 telephone (+47) 971 46 756 as the landlord responsible. The terms apply between Trysil Tretopphytter AS, hereinafter referred to as the landlord, and the person who is responsible for renting a residential unit with Trysil Tretopphytter AS, and their travel companion, hereafter called the tenant. The agreement concerns the lease of housing units at Tretopphytter Trysil AS (marketed as Tretoppen Tretopphytter Trysil AS)
The landlord has the following responsibilities to the guest:
- Ensure that the tenant receives a written confirmation of their order, as well as necessary information about the stay.
- That the accommodation unit corresponds to the description given before ordering.
- That the tenant receives the services ordered.
The landlord reserves the right to print or correct any errors in any brochures, price lists and on their own website.
It is the tenant's responsibility to check the order and ensure that the arrival and departure dates are correct.
The tenant must be 18 years of age and is responsible for the accommodation during the stay. All guests must legitimize and register when booking accommodation or when purchasing gift certificates.
It is a requirement that the age limit is met. If the age limit is not met when the housing unit is to be taken over, the guest who does not meet the requirement will be rejected and may not check in. The amount paid for the stay will not be refunded. For organized groups and families, exceptions can be made from the above-mentioned rules by agreement with the landlord.
According to the landlord's assessment, a separate agreement may also be required when there is reason to do so. In these cases a deposit of kr. 2000, - per person.
Arrival \ Stay
- The tenant is obliged to comply with house rules, instructions and provisions that apply to travel, accommodation and other matters.
- Housing unit may only be inhabited by the contracted number of persons. If this has changed from the time of booking, this must be stated as early as possible, at the latest one week before arrival.
- The tenant may be required identification both at check-in and during the stay if the situation so requires.
- Own music systems / sound systems are prohibited on all residential units.
- Noise on the dwelling unit that is to shame will be denounced. There should be calm in and around the living room between. 23:00 and 07:00. If the prosecution is not followed, eviction will be made immediately. The rental amount will not be refunded.
- The landlord invokes the right to check units for suspected damage without informing the tenant in advance.
- There is no smoking on all accommodation units. Violation causes a cleaning fee of NOK 6,000, -
- Upon departure, the accommodation must be cleaned and cleaned according to the points for rough cleaning. See lookup in housing unit. Unclean cleaning will be invoiced according to hourly consumption. If the tenant has not ordered washing, the cleaning rules for the cottage must be followed. These are well visible in the device. The landlord checks the unit after each rental.
-The tenant who wants to do the final cleaning himself, but who still fails to perform the wash, will be post-invoiced for the time it takes to carry out the final wash.
- In case of broken / missing fixtures / equipment, compensation will be required on departure or after-invoiced.
- Keys to the accommodation unit must be delivered at the agreed place on departure. If this does not happen, a fee of NOK 2,000 will be charged for the exchange of locks.
Order and payment
The booking and the terms of the contract are confirmed by the fact that 100% of the rental amount is paid at the time of booking.
When paying from abroad, the tenant must pay the costs in the home country and in Norway. The landlord shall receive the agreed price stated in the confirmation in NOK.
Cancellation and change insurance
If the tenant must cancel his / her order due to illness, we recommend that the tenant make use of his / her own travel insurance. The amount paid is not refunded by the landlord.
The agreed prices are binding for both the landlord and the tenant. The landlord, however, reserves the right to increase prices as a result of increased costs for increased taxes and fees or other circumstances beyond the lessor's control.
Any complaints during the stay must be made to the landlord on the spot, within a reasonable time, and no later than 10 am. 10.00 the day after arrival, so that the defect / fault can be corrected immediately and with the least possible inconvenience to the guest. Lack of complaint will normally result in a loss of the right to later claims for damages.
Check-in and check-out times
Check-in is from 8 pm 4pm and check-out is by noon. 2 pm on our unit. Delayed check-out will result in a fee of NOK 500 per commenced hour, if it has not been agreed with the landlord in advance.
Tenant is requested to contact the landlord if there is anything to postpone on booked stay. If the tenant and the landlord are unable to reach agreement, any dispute shall be dealt with in Sør-Østerdal Tingrett.
Events outside the control of the Contracting Parties, such as strikes, fires, natural disasters, which make it impossible to fulfill the obligations of this Agreement, give the right to terminate the Agreement without liability.
When confirming the booking, the guest agrees that personal information may be processed by the landlord. This is necessary for the landlord to be able to come into contact with the tenant in connection with the stay and other guest administration. The information can also be used to inform about travel-related offers and guest surveys.